2 Mins Guide Install Official Android 5 1.1 Stock Firmware On Huawei Ascend P7
Don’t use the manual method all mobile firmwares if you want to update a security patch to the current month. LineageOS extends the functionality and lifespan of mobile devices from more than 20 different manufacturers thanks to our open-source community of contributors from all around the world.
With the Android 10 update the Google Camera or GCam was also updated to version 7.0 and later. Similarly, there is no such update as of now for the Android 11! But, you can always get your device in the below list of Google Camera that contains a huge list of GCam APK for all available devices.
- It can also be used if your custom ROM experience wasn’t as satisfactory as you thought initially or if you want to receive official OTA updates again.
- Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Download Fly IQ4520 Quad stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
- Important note, here you will need to install the ROM from scratch, and it is never recommended to upgrade directly from LineageOS 17.1 if you happen to be working on it now.
- You can use it to update and downgrade the device, fixing the device facing bootloop issue or any software issue.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei Ascend P7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk. Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer. Choose where to save screenshots and screen recordings You can now change the folder where screenshots and screen recordings are saved.
- Along with that, it also updated the central Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code so that manufacturers can start updating their phones.
- Such frequent updates can fix the bugs or issues present in the software.
- Next is the biggest name in the custom ROM scene – LineageOS.
- Here you will find all the latest OnePlus firmware for OnePlus 8.
- If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu.
Add a watermark automatically at the top of each image that shows the date and time the photograph was taken and the information you entered. The new Smart suggestions widget can tell you what you need before when you even start. It recommends apps to try and people to call or add calendar events and other suggestions according to your use habits. The settings for wallpapers have been revamped, which makes it easier to locate wallpapers for your Lock and Home screens. Check out the new colors, graphic wallpapers, and Dynamic Lock screen all in one location. Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Here we’ve shared all the useful features of Android 11. This year Google has released its much-awaited Android 11 official stable OS for the eligible Android devices apart from the Pixel series devices. Most smartphone OEMs include a bunch of unnecessary apps (bloatware) that can’t be uninstalled. While the aftermarket Custom ROM comes with bloatware-free clean UI. So, if you’re using a Project Treble supported Android device and looking for Android 11 Best Custom ROM to download then this article is for you. Here’s the stock firmware for your OnePlus 10 Pro devices.